What we collect
We collect certain information or data about you when you use Delve Research or get in touch with us using the website forms, and complete our surveys.
- If you join our panel - your gender, email address, date of birth when you sign up to our panel (Ask Me Pay Me). Further survey and profiling information is voluntarily supplied by you.
- If you join our panel - your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our panel (Ask Me Pay Me), and how you engage with our panel - for example whether you open our survey invitations and which links you click on , your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used as well as information on how you use the site, by using cookies and page tagging techniques
- If you sign up to our newsletter - your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email newsletter, and how you use our email newsletter - for example whether you open them and which links you click on, your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used as well as information on how you use the site, by using cookies and page tagging techniques
- When you browse our website, which links you click on, your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used as well as information on how you use the site, by using cookies and page tagging techniques.
- When you take a survey - your survey responses, your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used as well as information on how you progress through the survey questionnaire, by using cookies and page tagging techniques.
- Your name, email address and telephone number when you set an appointment with us
- With your consent, your name and /or email address and / or other personal information which you provide voluntarily when entering incentive prize draws or opting in for additional follow-up research
This information helps us to :
- send you our newsletters from time to time if you have requested this information
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
- provide you with surveys and information which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- schedule telephone, video, and face-to-face meetings and consultations
- enable a smooth survey taking experience
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so and notify you about changes to our service.
This information can be viewed by authorised people in Delve Research (a.k.a. Daniel Sheahan T/A Delve Research) and our technology suppliers to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our surveys and email newsletters
- respond to any feedback you send us
Where your information is stored
We store your information, whenever possible, on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Cookies / Log files
We also collect statistical site usage information about how the site is used. We aggregate this information to get a better understanding of how visitors use our site. We do not use this code to collect any personally identifiable information.
Survey panel data
Data that we gather when you join our survey panel is stored by Cint AB (Sweden).
We will continue to send you survey invitations until you tell us not to or use the unsubscribe option on any of our survey emails, or if you unsubscribe from within your panel account.
In the normal course of our business in market research, we process data on behalf of clients as per their instructions. In such cases our client is the data controller and Delve Research is the data processor as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation.
Data that we gather when you sign up to our email newsletters is processed by GetWebCraft Limited (Cyprus) and stored by Aweber Systems Inc. (U.S.A.). Aweber Systems Inc is compliant with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework. When you sign up to our email newsletter, you agree to your data being stored in this way.
As a subscriber to our email newsletters, we may contact you from time to time to ask for your feedback on how to improve our email newsletter service.
We will continue to send you email newsletters until you tell us not to or use the unsubscribe option on any of our newsletter emails.
Keeping your information secure
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your information secure once we receive it. This is detailed in our Data Protection and Security Policy.
Recording of participation in survey interviews and questionnaires
With your consent we may wish to record, photograph or film your responses to a question or questions on a survey. You consent to us recording, photographing or filming (“Recordings”) you without any fee payable to you. By agreeing to take part in video and or audio recorded survey responses you acknowledge and agree that we shall be entitled to edit, copy, add to, adapt or translate the Recordings at our discretion and, in respect of the Recordings, you hereby irrevocably waive in favour of us, our assignees and licensees the benefit of all moral rights and performers' rights arising under the Copyright and Related Rights Act 2000 (as amended) or similar rights arising under the laws of any jurisdiction.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to [email protected]
If you’ve signed up for email newsletters, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time.
Delve Research is an Irish market research agency owned and operated by Daniel Sheahan T/A Delve Research with a registered address at Kildorrery, Co Cork, Ireland, (Tel. 021 21 20 135, normal office hours). www.delve-research.com Queries in relation to Delve Research should be addressed to Daniel Sheahan (principal of Delve Research) [email protected]
To fully protect your privacy, we reserve the right to amend our policy at any time, and for any reason. We will post the amended terms here as they occur and encourage you to check for updates.
Sale of business
Please note that if Delve Research or any of its related businesses is sold or disposed of as a going concern, whether by merger, sale of assets or otherwise, the relevant customer information databases could be transferred as part of that transaction and your information accessed by such successor or purchaser. Clients and data subjects will be advised by email in advance of any such transfer.